21 March 2010

Melben Seafood @AMK!

On a Friday evening, my awesome foodie friends and I decided to check out this AMK's Melben Seafood for the signboard awesome butter crab, chilli crab and beehoon crab.



This place is crazehly crowded all the time. Thank God they made reservations today and it's not that bad.

Sally and her hubby. Sweet couple! :) 小夫妻!

Fried Tofu. Nice, soft and succulent. :)

Butter crab. The best there.

beehoon crab. It could have been more tasty. :)

Chilli crab. My most favourite crab of all! Delicious and huge. Totally awesome :)

Mountain of crab shells. It was that nice that I ate quite alot. ANd I paid a pretty decent sum to share 3 medium sized crabs with them! Awesome. :)

The chefs work very hard everyday due to the mad crowd that they have.
I remb the price was about 240 SGD for 8 persons. Totally worth the money plus we ordered two side dishes and the man tous were awesome indeed. A place worth visiting especially if you have easy access to AMK.


Melben Seafood @AMK
Blk 232 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3
#01-1222

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails